Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Yet another attempt at blogging

I have had many (way too many!) blogs over the years.  In them I have always tried to stick to a single theme or topic but the thing is, I just dont fit any single model of any single theme or topic!  My interests (the focus of them anyway) and life is constantly changing.  

This time I am just going to let the whole blog go along with the ebb and flow of my life. 
Sometimes I will post a lot and others, not so frequently.  
Sometimes I will post about food, or my family, or health and nutrition, or pregnancy and childbirth, or homeschooling, or... well, you get the point.  

The point is, I like a lot of different things and am passionate about a lot of different things but I can not be described or understood my simply picking any one of them.  

This blog will be as much for my own personal journal and memory-recording as anything else.  I have found that if I dont write about it, I forget it way too quickly.  With 5 children, an amazing husband, and a blessed life, there is just too much I dont want to forget to trust my memory alone.  

So, if you want to learn about me, my thoughts and interest, come along for the ride.  Who knows where it will take us or what we will learn along the way!  

3 comments:

  1. Happy first post, Katie! Good for you for just starting and yes to saving all those precious memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hve fun! That is one of the main goals! :)

    ReplyDelete