Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

On My Table...

This end table just never stays cleaned off. It sits between the two living room chairs right next to 'my' chair.

On it are always the books and magazines I am currently reading. My Bible and Homeopathy book are always there these days. Every one of them has a 'place' they belong but they rarely stay there long.

Right now the Children and I are studying The Attributes Of God by Tozer. Deeeeeep and yet so simple -though it is taking a bit of my creativity to explain things on their level. I am so thankful for that though as in order for me to explain it, *I* must first understand it.

Vision Forum and Frontier Coop catalogs are there for a while now, too. I love browsing them and dreaming a bit!

Missing from the table -it was in Ashlyns hands- is our current read-a-loud 'Schools Out'. A fun read this one is -about a young Amish girl and her summer adventures (misadventures!). I think 'Teddys Button' will be next but that is on my Kindle.  (It just happens to be free on Amazon for Kindle and Kindle reading apps right now!)

Now to do some of that reading...

1 comment:

  1. We like "Teddy's Button" too.
    I just ordered a few things from Vision Forum. I read the "Brothers In Arms" book. Really good. Your son probably would enjoy it. Maybe a Christmas book idea!

    I have a civil war diary on my nightstand. Must find time to read it though.

    ReplyDelete