Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Keeping The End Goal In Mind

Starting a Monday after a weekend with sick little ones and seeing this as my greeting to the kitchen is not my favorite thing.

I tend to be a bit on the neat-freak and germaphobe side. This kind of thing usually irritates me to the point of anger but this morning, I feel surprisingly fine with it. How can I expect my children to learn patience, understanding, and 'going with the flow' if they see me flip out over the littlest things?

So while I did feel my blood pressure rise when I saw this, I took a deep breath and rolled my eyes (ok so Im still working on it!) and turned around. Instead of being angry I chose to focus on the positive -that my days are flexible and changeable -even the busy Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment