Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

GAPS countdown

My GAPS book arrived today!! Probably the best $30 investment I have made in a long time -just flipping through it quickly I can already see many things I was wondering about and I am especially pleased to see many recipes and meal ideas. Cant wait to sit down tonight and actually read the important chapters right away. You can order your own copy here (you wont regret it!):
   
 and there's a DVD! (Havent watched it yet but you have to know its now on my list to get!)
   

 We are now down to days before we start our GAPS 30-day intro diet for our whole family. I have learned a lot in the last month of 'bad' eating and cant wait to share some insight as well. (Lets just say I am guessing that just cutting our processed sugar and white flours will make a HUGE difference in your health -and Ill share my own experience as proof!)

 If you are interested in doing a 30-day GAPS diet, I highly recommend this eBook: GAPS Intro eBook -What Can I Eat Now?? Though I am pretty savvy in the kitchen and have learned a lot in regards to traditional eating in the last year, this book is a huge help to me. When I first go through new things, I like to know I am on the right track and this eBook lays out specifics that I need. Literally- Day 1, you eat this; Day 2, you eat this; etc. If you are even curious about GAPS Intro, go to the page and request the sample and you will get a very good idea of what is included in the book and what the diet will look like in general. (I was pleasantly surprised to see it isnt as limiting as I anticipated it would be! Very doable.)

 Not exactly sure when we will be starting but planning on next week. If anyone is interested in doing it with us, let me know -maybe I can create a FB group for us to encourage each other in.

Oh, and a cool side benefit of the GAPS intro -it is by default a sugar-free month! Trust me, you need to go sugar free for a month! :-)

To our health!

No comments:

Post a Comment